By Manuel Kiessling
By Sandeep Panda
By Brandon Satrom
You’ll additionally discover the way forward for polyfilling—or prollyfilling—that will make it easier to try out and paintings with rising thoughts, frequently sooner than browser proprietors. by the point you end this publication, you’ll have the instruments and hands-on event you want to construct trustworthy polyfills for today’s and tomorrow’s net.
- Learn the present nation of polyfills, together with shims, opt-ins, and drop-ins
- Use ideas and practices to construct in charge polyfills that profit the whole internet improvement neighborhood
- Build out a number of good points for an HTML5 types polyfill library
- Configure a construct atmosphere and run computerized cross-browser checking out
- Optimize functionality, deal with part situations, and fine-tune the rate of your polyfill
- Get examples of prollyfilling libraries that push the limits of the net
- Write a pattern prollyfill and examine it to present polyfill builds
By Arman Danesh
By Jim Keogh
By Alex Banks, Eve Porcello
Interested in React yet end up stressed approximately how you can use it with the Flux structure? this can be your ebook. Authors Alex Banks and Eve Porcello enable you to construct React purposes with the whole React ecosystem—including Flux. You’ll know about the methodologies in the back of the production of the library and its comparable instruments via brief interviews with key avid gamers within the React community.
Alex Banks and Eve Porcello are skilled software program engineers, company running shoes, and Lynda.com authors.
By David Herman
—Paul Irish, developer suggest, Google Chrome
“This isn't a booklet for these trying to find shortcuts; quite it truly is hard-won event distilled right into a guided journey. It’s one of many few books on JS that I’ll suggest with no hesitation.”
—Alex Russell, TC39 member, software program engineer, Google
• greater how you can use prototype-based object-oriented programming
• Subtleties and options for operating with arrays and dictionary objects
By Jörg Krause
What you are going to Learn
- What ordinary expressions are and why you can use them
- Use helpful expressions (including examples)
- Reference beneficial properties and functions
Who This ebook Is For
By Smashing Magazine
Special realization can also be given to jQuery plugins, which support keep time and streamline improvement in addition to let programmers to prevent having to construct each part from scratch. a very good plugin saves numerous improvement hours, while a foul plugin results in insects that needs to be mounted and so takes extra of of some time than truly construction the part from scratch. With the aid of this booklet, you'll get the simplest tricks on the way to decide upon which plugins are well worth contemplating to your tasks and which of them you might want to avoid.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- normally burdened Bits Of jQuery
- photo Manipulation With jQuery And personal home page GD
- Make your individual Bookmarklets With jQuery
- jQuery Plugin list: if you Use That jQuery Plug-In?
- crucial jQuery Plugin Patterns
Released: December 2011
Publisher: Smashing Media GmbH
By Frank Zammetti