By Brad Green, Shyam Seshadri
Guided by way of engineers who labored on AngularJS at Google, you’ll stroll in the course of the framework’s key good points, after which construct a operating AngularJS app—from format to trying out, compiling, and debugging. You’ll find out how AngularJS is helping lessen the complexity of your net app.
* Dive deep into Angular’s construction blocks and find out how they interact
* achieve greatest flexibility by way of keeping apart common sense, facts, and presentation tasks with MVC
* gather your complete app within the browser, utilizing client-side templates
* Use AngularJS directives to increase HTML with declarative syntax
* speak with the server and enforce basic caching with the $http provider
* Use dependency injection to enhance refactoring, testability, and a number of setting layout
* Get code samples for universal difficulties you face in so much net apps
Read or Download AngularJS PDF
Starting Node. js is your step by step consultant to studying the entire elements of making maintainable Node. js functions. you'll discover how Node. js is concentrated on growing high-performing, highly-scalable web pages, and the way effortless it's to start. Many front-end devs frequently paintings with HTML, CSS, personal home page, even WordPress, yet have not but obtained begun with Node.
- Practical Ext JS Projects With Gears
- WebStorm Essentials
- Real world ASP.NET best practices
Additional resources for AngularJS
Figure 2-2. Shop items How Many Modules Do I Need? As services themselves can have dependencies, the Module API lets you define depen‐ dencies for your dependencies. 36 | Chapter 2: Anatomy of an AngularJS Application In most applications, it will work well enough to create a single module for all the code you create and put all of your dependencies in it. If you use services or directives from third-party libraries, they’ll come with their own modules. As your app depends on them, you’d refer to them as dependencies of your application’s module.
Log on the value of a repeater). There is also a simple HTML file generated that can be opened by itself in a browser to run the tests manually. Yeoman doesn’t generate the stubs for these yet, but they follow a similar style to the unit tests. Configuration files There are two configuration files needed. js, is generated by Yeoman for you and is used to run the unit tests. js. This is used to run the scenario tests. There is a sample file at the end of this chapter in the RequireJS integration section.
How do I even write these various pieces that you are talking about? Project Organization | 49 Don’t worry, young grasshopper, all in due time. In this chapter, we will deal with setting up your project and development environment so that things can move along at a rapid pace once we do start churning out some awesome code. What code you write, and how it hooks together to form your final awesome application, will come in the next few chapters. Tools AngularJS is just one part of your toolkit that allows you to actually develop your web pages.
AngularJS by Brad Green, Shyam Seshadri